1. Childrens tables don't have to be tables at all. They can take the form of art easels, activity tables, or work benches just like dad has in the garage. These specialty childrens tables come with lots of accessories to help little imaginations grow.
2. Durable polyethylene or wood childrens tables will stand up to years of energetic play.
3. Tough laminate tops are scratch-resistant and make spills and other accidents easy to clean up.
4. Pair a childrens table with two or three chairs to create the perfect spot for your child to sit and play games, makes crafts, or read a book.
5. Pink or white childrens tables with scalloped woodwork and floral prints on the tabletops are perfect additions to girls bedrooms.
6. Our childrens tables are just the right height for toddlers and youngsters and offer a large area to spread out toys, games, and puzzles. Tables with adjustable legs will grow with your child.
7. Wood and plastic are the most common materials our childrens tables are made from, but a wicker table will provide an exotic and grown-up location for tea parties and story time.
8. One of the most unique childrens tables we sell features a chalkboard tabletop that lets kids draw right on the table.
9. Our childrens tables feature non-toxic paints and finishes and rounded edges for safety.
10. Many of our childrens tables arrive at your home fully assembled and ready to use. For those that do require some assembly, they can usually be put together in only a few minutes with common household tools.
Find more articles on Childrens Tables in our Helpful Information section.